A DOZEN CANONS OF CONDUCT IN LIFE
- Never put off to tomorrow what you can do to-day.
- Never trouble another with what you can do yourself.
- Never spend your money before you have it.
- Never buy a thing you do not want, because it is cheap, it will be dear to you.
- Take care of your cents: Dollars will take care of themselves.
- Pride costs us more than hunger, thirst and cold.
- We never repent of having eat too little.
- Nothing is troublesome that one does willingly.
- How much pain have cost us the evils which have never happened.
- Take things always by their smooth handle.
- Think as you please, and so let others, and you will have no disputes.
- When angry, count 10. before you speak; if very angry, 100. 
I am truly impressed by this man’s grasp on what is important, his ability to capture it in words, and to translate it for those of us who need a simple translation. Thanks TJ!