If you enjoyed the last post on Mindfulness, you may find this article by Tish Jennings equally interesting. (Click on the title to get to the article.)
1. Recognize the situation that exists in public education today.
2. Build a strong evidence base.
3. Understand developmentally appropriate practices.
4. Integrate mindfulness into the existing curriculum.
5. Engage teachers and parents.
What is the situation in that exists in education today that Tish refers to?
What evidence base do we have? What additional information do we need to gather?
What do developmentally appropriate practices look like?